- Our Clean Technology Portfolio
- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Welding & Cutting
- Freezing & Cooling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Molding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Process Chemistry
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Direct Expansion (DX) Chillers
Larger air conditioning systems exist in commercial and civil applications (e.g. for large buildings) as well as being used in industrial process cooling. An environmental focus is increasing the need to ensure that these systems operate in an energy efficient manner, with a low carbon footprint.
We offer a wide range of gases suitable for your specific needs. A range of lower GWP refrigerant gases exist for use with newer air conditioning systems, including: R22, R134a, R407C, R410A, R417A, R422A, R422D, R424A, R427A, R434A, R437A, R438A, R507A, R290, R717, R744
Centrifugal chiller systems have specific characteristics, including pressure, capacity, flow-rates and, critically, avoidance of refrigerant fractionation, which makes the choice of refrigerant extremely important to ensure successful operation.
We supply a range of refrigerant gases suitable for centrifugal chillers: R123, R134a, R410A, R423A, R507A
Due to the specific nature of these pieces of equipment it is recommended that you consult your equipment manufacturer.