- Why cylinder rent?
Our cylinders often cost ten times as much as the gas. Linde Gas invests each year many millions of euros in the expansion and replacement of the cylinder park to ensure your deliveries. For your safety, the bottles are continuously monitored for secure filling and regularly submitted to official approval.
The management and control of our cylinder park is very expensive. The demands placed on our packages mean that we have to pass on the cylinder rent in addition to the gas in the charge. Do you have any more questions about cylinder rent? Please contact our Customer Service Centre on 088-262 62 62.
- Do you have any questions about your rental invoice?
For questions about your rental invoice, you should contact our Customer Service Centre on 088-262 62 62.
- Are there alternatives to the charging of daily rent?
Yes. You can make an arrangement with us to pay the cylinder rent in the form of a lump sum advance. This is often cheaper than daily rent and cheaper than buying your own cylinder. For more detailed information, please contact our Customer Service Centre on 088-262 62 62.
- How can I see how many packages I am renting on my account?
You can see the rental specification of your invoice at www.linde-gas.nl/shop from which you can monitor the level of your rental balance. For a current summary please contact our Customer Service Centre on 088-262 62 62.
- Why don't I pay the same rental price for all my cylinders?
- Not every cylinder is equal, some cylinders are more expensive to buy than other cylinders. One possible reason for this is the test pressure or because a regulator valve is included. For further details please contact our Customer Service Centre on 088-262 62 62.
- My business has been sold and I sold the cylinders with it, why am I still getting rental invoices?
- We cannot just transfer the cylinders to another business for legal reasons. For this we need to get permission from the purchasing business. Until we get permission, you remain the lessee of the packages. It is therefore always advisable to arrange for the new owner to indicate to us his agreement to the rent of the cylinders before transferring them. If the purchaser does not agree, you should return the cylinders.
- I would like to see a breakdown of my rental invoice.
- You can find it at www.linde-gas.nl/shop. It offers a breakdown by barcode number of rental days and the rate of charge.