- Customer Service Center Analyst – Dutch Speaker
The Linde Group is a world-leading gases and engineering company with around 65,500 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide.
We at Customer Service Center in Porto provide business process services in areas such as Order-to-Cash, Credit to Cash and Inside Sales to internal and external customers.
Our global success as a Services Organization is based on our teams of passionate and driven people, deep process expertise, and a culture centered on customer-experience and innovation.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Your value for data accuracy is important as you ensure the maintenance of Master Data Management - covering Customer Master Data, Contract Management and Pricing Master. Your key attention to details is essential in maintaining rigorous and up-to-date information of the Master Data that defines the trading relationship of each customer to the Linde business;
• Your drive to deliver excellent results and your customer focus attitude is key in promoting Customer Experience by identifying/solving customer queries that impact the performance of the business.
• You are responsible in ensuring that the data received from the customers is accurately and timely maintained;
• Your personal interactions in the front-line of Linde's business help ensure customer's loyalty to the Linde Brand and enhance Customer Experience;
• You maintain a high-quality service delivery within time frame or service level agreements (SLA), while act as ambassador of process standardization - to adhere in the organization’s policies and procedures and internal controls and best practices;
• You foster a collaborative working relationship with country and regional business partners. At the same time, make a difference as you directly interact with Linde's customers in Benelux Region;
• Work within a dynamic team of peers and benefit from our comprehensive Onboarding and Mentoring program. As we help you grow, you will have the opportunity to drive your own career in our Customer Service Center.
• Equivalent knowledge and experience using SAP (preferential) and advanced MS Excel skills;
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, process-driven environment; Passionate to work in a team and can engage well in a multi-cultural environment and across multiple countries;
• Customer focused, analytical, detailed oriented and excellent problem solving skills;
• Ability to communicate with customers and the business in the local language – French/Dutch, and within the LGS Finance and Business community with a good English communication (business) written and verbal skills.
• Work Center: Maia, Customer Service Center RES
• Working hours: 8 hours per day (7am - 4pm)
• Minimum travel is required
• Applications to: email@example.com
- Legal Councel Compliance RES
For the RBU RES, Linde Gas is looking for interested candidates for the position of Legal Councel Compliance RES.
Mitigate risks and protect the reputation of the company’s business with respect to Compliance matters in the EMEA with a focus on RES. Be the cornerstone of the Compliance organization and act as the face of the Compliance organization to the senior management in this area. Support the businesses (Industry Gases and Healthcare), C&SFs, OPD in this area in all Compliance matters, both in terms of prevention (e.g. training) and in response to specific business situations, support Head of Compliance/Chief Compliance Officer in global initiatives.
General Compliance advice to the business units/functions
• Provide pro-active, business-oriented legal advice with focus on the four compliance domains, competition law, corruption prevention, data privacy as well as trade compliance.
• Mitigating legal risk against business benefits, considering The Linde Group’s interest and protecting its reputation
• Monitor legal developments in relevant markets, including new legislation, jurisdiction
• Independently review and assess legal questions with respect to compliance matters
• Fact finding and clarification of facts with respect to Compliance matters
• Development and assessment of possible solutions of Compliance issues
• Represent the company in compliance related legal matters vis-a-vis third parties (e.g. authorities, business partners, etc.)
• Actively form and shape legal relationships of the company, Involve in and/or keep informed of all key issues through regular contact and reporting to Compliance Team Lead EMEA
• Working collaboratively with members of Group Legal & Compliance and other persons (including internal Linde clients, external advisors and other stakeholders)
• Working collaboratively with the regional and country legal members.
Group Compliance Strategy
• Hands on attitude on development, maintenance and implementation of the Compliance Management System of The Linde Group (i.e. conduct Compliance Risk Assessments; support monitoring concept)
• Establish, implement and manage a robust Compliance Network in area of responsibility (i.e. organize periodic Compliance reporting with Compliance Managers)
Compliance Training/Risk Management/Standardization
• Implement and train all Compliance Guidelines
• Analyze training needs within the business, synchronize them with the overall compliance training curriculum and conduct trainings
• Analyze, evaluate, judge and help solving problems in taking into account all resources (also non-legal) and conditions of a complex internal and external environment, subject to general policies, goals and targets set by Linde and subject to general direction given by Head of Compliance from time to time
• Support development and improvement of standards and legal processes
External Law Firm management
• Selection, management of external legal resources predominantly compliance matters in accordance with relevant processes in order to ensure cost effective value adding service
• Enable LGS customer service centre in delivering services to BLX customers according to appropriate business rules, tools, standards and (local) legislation
• Support efficient and productive interfaces between LGS employees and appropriate BLX functions / stakeholders
• Set-up and monitor timely reporting of KPIs that reflect our process performance, customer experience and drive performance improvement
• Coach LGS and local (BLX) organization to drive continuous improvement and standardised order to cash processes
• Identify and escalate issues and drive sustainable solutions to improve customer experience and OTC process performance
Key Interfaces (Internal / External)
• (E) External auditors: Compliance and reporting
• (E) Authorities/Courts/Arbitration Panels: Legal representation, discussion, negotiation as required
• (I) HoC: Regular reports on major topics
• (I) RBUs and OPD, other C&SF units: Advice and support on compliance topics and risks
• (E) External counsel: Retain, supervise and work with outside counsel, consistent with guidelines
• (E) External decision makers: Represent Linde before judges, arbitrators, mediators, prosecutors and regulators
• Education and superior academic qualification as fully trained lawyer/ solicitor; additional international legal education would be a plus
• Strong knowledge of antitrust and anti-corruption law
• Fluent in English (including legal English); additional regional language like French and/or Spanish would be preferred
• 8+ years PQE in private practice or in legal department of multinational company
• Thereof 3+ years of relevant expertise in compliance role
• Experience implementing Global Compliance Management System across cultures, geographies, and operating environments
• Proven track record in at least one of the relevant geographies, more is considered a plus
• Passion and capability to build strong and trustful working relationships with all relevant stakeholders and to develop a robust Compliance Manager network
• Establish Compliance as part of the business culture in the region
• Strong strategic capability to develop and implement the global Linde Compliance Management System
• Strong communication skills to enhance general awareness for Compliance
• Expert knowledge and hands on, supportive attitude regarding compliance processes and systems including implementation, monitoring and reporting
• The legal Councel Compliance RES will report to the Teamlead Compliance EMEA
We look forward to receive your application (including CV and motivation letter).
Please send it to Ron van Engelen, HR Business Partner: Ron.van.Engelen@linde.com. Phone: +31 (0) 6 48 87 00 66.
- Service Engineer m/v
Binnen Linde Gas Benelux zijn wij op zoek naar een nieuwe collega voor de functie van:
Als Field Service Engineer heb je een zeer afwisselende en veelzijdige baan. De installaties waaraan je werkt zijn gasvoorzieningen en randapparatuur inclusief cryogene installaties. Je voert preventief en correctief onderhoud aan deze installaties uit bij onze klanten in de Benelux. De technieken die hierbij komen kijken zijn procestechniek, elektrotechniek, pneumatiek, werktuigbouwkundige techniek en PLC techniek. Ook zal je onze klanten bij instrueren en trainen in het gebruik van de installaties met bijbehorende randapparatuur.
Taken zijn o.a.:
- Uitvoeren van installatiewerkzaamheden, aanleggen van (gecertificeerde) leidingsystemen, aansluiten van elektrische en/of pneumatische (rand)apparatuur, koelers,appendages, bewaarvaten. Conform in werkopdrachten vermelde specificaties, hierbij toepassen van las- en soldeertechnieken.
- Uitvoeren van correctief- en preventief onderhoud aan cryogene (tank)installaties.
- Uitvoeren van correctief- en preventief onderhoud aan cryogene (tank)installaties.
- Aansluiten en in-/afstellen van diverse (meet-/weeg-/doseer-) systemen e.d.
- Opleveren van het werk en zorgen voor het in- en uit bedrijf stellen van (delen van de) installaties in samenwerking met klant en projectmanager.
- Beoordelen van de staat van onderhoud a.d.h.v. controlelijsten, herstellen van (dreigende) mankementen voor zover dit direct mogelijk en noodzakelijk is.
- Opstellen van werkrapportages van correctief- en preventief onderhoud en deze terugkoppelen naar de Technical Support afdeling.
- Periodiek uitvoeren van storingsdiensten tijdens en buiten kantooruren en in de weekenden.
- Uitvoeren van (nood)reparaties op het gebied van elektrotechniek, elektronica, besturing- en regeltechniek, pneumatiek.
- Instrueren (trainen) van gebruikers inzake installaties en apparatuur.
- Afgeronde MBO-opleiding (MTS Electro / mechanisch of vergelijkbaar).
- Kennis van hydraulische en pneumatisch systemen.
- Meet en Regeltechniek(pré)
- Kennis van computer hardware-/netwerksystemen evenals van PLC-besturingen Siemens S7 (pré)
- Talenkennis (Nederlands, Engels, Duits, Frans).
- Ervaring in de buitendienst / servicewerk.
- Zelfstandig, initiatiefrijk en probleemoplossend.
- VCA-vol diploma;
- In het bezit van een geldig rijbewijs B/E.
Sollicitaties kun je richten aan de afdeling HROffice.firstname.lastname@example.org.