- Our Clean Technology Portfolio
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Welding & Cutting
- Freezing & Cooling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Molding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Process Chemistry
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
Residential and light air conditioning systems include small portable air conditioning units and small split systems.
Most domestic and light air conditioning systems have standardised on using refrigerant gas R410A. However an increased focus on environmental performance is increasing the use of R32 and natural refrigerants, such as R290.
Linde provides a range of refrigerant gases suitable for domestic and light air conditioning OEMs, and for engineers that service and maintain existing systems, including: R32, R407C, R410A, R290.