- Our Clean Technology Portfolio
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Welding & Cutting
- Freezing & Cooling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Molding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Process Chemistry
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
The domestic refrigeration sector has a strong focus on its environmental impact. Legislation combined with consumer demand has led to substantially increased energy efficiency, combined with a move to lower GWP refrigerant gases.
Linde provides a range of products and services suitable for domestic refrigeration OEMs, and for engineers that service and maintain existing systems, including:
Refrigerant gases, including R134a, lower GWP natural refrigerant R600a, and HFO gases such as R1234yf.
Foam blowing agents: Cyclopentane, Isopentane, N-Pentane, Isobutane, Carbon Dioxide, Nitrogen, R152a, R227ea, R245fa.