- Our Clean Technology Portfolio
- Additive Manufacturing Processes
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Clinical Analysis & Diagnostics
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Welding & Cutting
- Freezing & Cooling
- Inerting, Purging & Blanketing
- Leisure & Hospitality
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Molding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Process Chemistry
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
The production of fine & speciality chemicals and of active pharmaceutical ingredients increasingly relies on synthesis and crystallisation processes at very low temperatures. This sector is also seeing a rise in low-temperature multipurpose production units for commissioned chemical production.
The cooling of hot modules such as catalytic reactors can be extremely time-consuming and impact negatively on productivity.
Keeping operations up and running
We offer a variety of reliable cooling solutions that reduce the cooling phase of reactors by days, keeping your uptime and productivity at a maximum. You can also look forward to low investment and operating costs. These rely on liquid nitrogen (LIN) to chill fluid streams to extreme temperatures of minus 120°C (-248ºF).
To suit individual needs, these cryogenic fluid cooling systems support primary cooling with direct or indirect injection and secondary cooling. We offer a range of standardised products for you to choose from:
• CUMULUS range
We also supplement this offering with customised units that are tailored to your requirements.
We back up our extensive hardware offering with a range of services extending from consulting and initial concept development through final technical specifications to demonstrations and on-site test runs.