- 23-03-2020 / Adhoc News /COVID-19 (Corona virus)
This statement informs you on the measures Linde has taken to prevent contamination of COVID-19.
- 25-03-2019 / Trade News /Linde consolidates hydrogen equipment operations
- Linde plc (NYSE: LIN; FWB: LIN) announced today it has consolidated its hydrogen equipment operations under the subsidiary, Linde Hydrogen FuelTech GmbH, to leverage its extensive expertise in the field of hydrogen fueling technologies.
- 14-11-2018 / Corporate News /Quarterly statement
- Quarterly statement January to September 2018: Group revenue: EUR 13.050 bn (up 4.8 percent after adjusting for exchange rate effects and the impact of the first-time application of IFRS 15).
- 20-09-2018 / Corporate News /Linde listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for 7th consecutive year
- Linde AG has been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices DJSI World und DJSI Europe for the seventh consecutive year.
- 08-03-2018 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 27-09-2017 / Corporate News /Praxair shareholders approve merger with Linde
The shareholders of Praxair, Inc. today approved the merger of Praxair, Inc. with Linde AG with 83 % of the total issued and outstanding shares of Praxair common stock voted to approve the business combination, representing approximately 99 % of the total votes cast at a special shareholders meeting.
- 18-09-2017 / Corporate News /Linde listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for 6th consecutive year
Linde AG has been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI World und DJSI Europe) for the sixth consecutive year. The analysts at asset manager RobecoSAM have thus once again confirmed the industrial group’s leading role in the field of sustainability.
- 31-07-2017 / Trade News /Sindelfingen and Pforzheim: New Hydrogen filling stations for southwestern Germany
Germany’s H2 filling station network is growing at an increasing pace. After the opening of stations in Wiesbaden and Frankfurt in June, Daimler, Shell and Linde have now commissioned two more hydrogen stations in Sindelfingen and Pforzheim.
- 14-06-2017 / Trade News /Frankfurt and Wiesbaden: New Hydrogen refuelling stations link north and south Germany
Fuel cell electric vehicles welcome: The joint venture H2 Mobility Deutschland and its partners Air Liquide, Daimler, Linde and Shell officially opened two new hydrogen refuelling stations today in Frankfurt and Wiesbaden.
- 05-04-2017 / Trade News /Virtual reality redefines plant engineering
Visitors to Gastech 2017 can explore the finer details of an industrial-scale plant first hand before it has even been constructed. The Engineering Division within The Linde Group is showcasing a new virtual reality application for the first time at the tradeshow in Tokyo.
- 15-03-2017 / Corporate News /Linde strengthens its role in the Shell Eco-marathon
The technology company The Linde Group is intensifying its contribution to the Shell Eco-marathon, an annual international competition for ultra-energy-efficient prototype vehicles.
- 22-02-2017 / Trade News /Linde provides technology for UK’s first public forecourt hydrogen refuelling station
The technology company The Linde Group today announced its involvement in the launch of Shell’s first hydrogen (H2) refuelling station in the UK – and, specifically, the first H2 refuelling station in the UK to be situated on a public forecourt.
- 19-10-2016 / Trade News /Linde launches pioneering welding management service
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of AVANTO™, its innovative process management solution for welding.
- 18-10-2016 / Trade News /Linde achieves development milestone for next generation gas cylinder capabilities
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced it will showcase a number of pioneering packaged gases capabilities via its concept gas cylinder valve, EVOS™ DCi, at EuroBlech in Hannover, Germany from 25-29 October.
- 26-09-2016 / Trade News /Grand opening of the hydrogen filling station in Metzingen
Hydrogen-powered vehicles can now refill their tanks at the OMV service station in Metzingen. The opening of the new filling station continues the longstanding cooperation between the industry partners Daimler, Linde and OMV Deutschland as part of the Clean Energy Partnership (CEP), and marks another step towards a nationwide hydrogen infrastructure.
- 20-09-2016 / Trade News /Linde launches advanced oxygen measuring technology to improve additive manufacturing
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of ADDvance™ O2 precision, the first-of-its-kind measuring and analysis unit which will enable metal additive manufacturers to analyse and control more precisely the level of oxygen (O2) and humidity within the printer chamber.
- 10-08-2016 / Press Releases /Linde Gas and AQ cool down LNG fuel tanks
The Swedish shipping company Terntank, designated for transport on the North European seas, has ordered four new cargo ships from the shipyard Avic Dingheng Shipbuilding Co. in China. The first of the ships, under the Danish flag, left the shipyard on 28 June. The ship will call on the port of Rotterdam in the second week of August. The entire project is co-sponsored by the EU, as they are the first real ‘LNG (single fuel) propelled’ ships.
- 05-07-2016 / Trade News /Linde to invest PHP 1.3 billion (EUR 25 million) in additional capacity for industrial gases production and plant upgrades in the Philippines
Linde Philippines, Inc., a member of The Linde Group, today announced an investment of PHP 1.3 billion (EUR 25 million) to upgrade its existing air separation unit and add a new nitrogen liquefaction unit.
- 22-04-2016 / Corporate News /Linde showcases its extensive hydrogen expertise at HANNOVER MESSE 2016
The technology company The Linde Group is highlighting its pioneering role in enabling zero-emissions mobility powered by hydrogen at this year's HANNOVER MESSE trade show. The gases expert will be showcasing in particular its innovative fuelling technology.
- 07-04-2016 / Corporate News /Linde launches service with zero-emissions fuel-cell cars
Today, the technology company The Linde Group took another important step on the road to zero-emissions hydrogen (H2) mobility.
- 16-03-2016 / Trade News /Linde launches CO2 scrubbing technology for early flowback gas
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of its pioneering mobile technology to economically remove carbon dioxide (CO2) from early flowback natural gas, giving producers a cost-effective way to increase recovery and achieve green completions.
- 10-03-2016 / Corporate News /Linde successfully sustains its position in a challenging market environment and again proposes an increase in dividend
- The technology company The Linde Group continued to deliver a solid performance in the 2015 financial year, once again achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 03-03-2016 / Corporate News /Linde to showcase its hydrogen leadership at 2016 Shell Eco-marathon
- The technology company The Linde Group will support this year’s Shell Eco-marathon (SEM) as a global partner by supplying participating fuel cell-powered vehicles with hydrogen (H2).
- 04-02-2016 / Trade News /Linde plays key role in Wendelstein 7-X plasma generation
The Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics (IPP), developers of the Wendelstein 7-X fusion device in Greifswald, Germany, have reported their success in generating hydrogen plasma for the first time in the fusion experiment Wendelstein 7-X.
- 27-01-2016 / Trade News /Univation Technologies and The Linde Group to cooperate on advancing polyethylene plant and cracker integration
Univation Technologies and The Linde Group’s Engineering Division have entered into a cooperation agreement aimed at providing performance and cost efficiencies for the production of polyethylene resins.
- 17-12-2015 / Trade News /Linde hydrogen fueling system surpasses one million fills at BMW South Carolina plant
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., December 15, 2015 – Hydrogen fueling stations using Linde technology have reached a major milestone – more than 1,000,000 fills for the fuel-cell driven material handling equipment at the BMW Manufacturing Co. LLC plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- 15-10-2015 / Corporate News /Linde develops a new production process for synthesis gas
- Today, technology company The Linde Group officially opened the new Linde Pilot Reformer research facility at Pullach near Munich – Linde’s largest location worldwide. The event was attended by customers, partners and employees.
- 14-10-2015 / Corporate News /Linde’s hydrogen-powered bike shows new way towards electro-mobility
- Yesterday the company unveiled its latest development, a very innovative pedelec, whose name derives from “pedal electric cycle”.
- 01-10-2015 / Trade News /Another hydrogen filling station opens in Baden-Wuerttemberg
- Daimler, Linde and TOTAL are continuing their joint plans for the expansion of a national hydrogen (H2) infrastructure. After the openings at the Geiselwind motorway service area, the first H2 filling station on the autobahn, and at two locations in Berlin, the partners have now taken another step towards a nationwide supply network for locally emission-free electric vehicles with fuel cells.
- 21-09-2015 / Trade News /Linde Electronics presents 2014 global supplier awards
- Electronic Fluorocarbons LLC and Albemarle Corporation recognised for exceptional quality, safety, service and technology performance
- 18-09-2015 / Corporate News /Sweden’s largest hydrogen fuelling station opened
Sweden’s largest and Stockholm’s first hydrogen fuelling station for fuel-cell cars was opened in Arlanda yesterday by Bo Dyrvold, CEO of AGA, the Swedish subsidiary of The Linde Group.
- 16-07-2015 / Corporate News /New hydrogen fuelling station with technology from Linde opens in Munich
- Today, the TOTAL Multi-Energy fuelling station in Detmoldstrasse, Munich, opened its doors to drivers of hydrogen-powered fuel-cell cars.
- 02-07-2015 / Corporate News /Green light for green hydrogen at Energiepark Mainz
Festive kick-off for energy storage project in collaboration between Stadtwerke Mainz, Linde, Siemens and the RheinMain University of Applied Sciences
- 11-06-2015 / Trade News /Linde to display comprehensive process and engineering expertise at ACHEMA trade show
- With the slogan “Collaborate. Innovate. Deliver.” technology company The Linde Group will demonstrate how the world leader in gases and engineering delivers true value to its customers at this year’s ACHEMA trade fair in Frankfurt, Germany, starting on 15 June.
- 22-05-2015 / Trade News /Linde steps up research into safe ways of using captured carbon dioxide
- Technology company The Linde Group continues to focus on advanced solutions for the recycling of carbon dioxide (CO2).
- 21-05-2015 / Trade News /New hydrogen fuelling station in Innsbruck powers fuel-cell cars cross the Alps
- Technology company The Linde Group and OMV today officially opened a new hydrogen fuelling station in Innsbruck.
- 08-05-2015 / Trade News /Linde successfully launches compact hydrogen generator line called HYDROPRIME®
- Technology company The Linde Group has successfully launched its new HYDROPRIME® plant line of innovative, cost effective hydrogen generators which are based on proven steam methane reforming technology.
- 05-05-2015 / Corporate News /Linde donates for earthquake victims in Nepal
- The technology company The Linde Group is supporting disaster relief after the devastating earthquake in Nepal on 25 April with EUR 30,000 emergency aid. The donation will be given to the organisations “Red Cross” and “Save the Children”, the company announced today.
- 05-05-2015 / Trade News /Bomin Linde LNG fuels the first German vessel with liquefied natural gas
- The test run in Bremerhaven for the bunkering of the Borkum ferry MS Ostfriesland, owned by AG EMS, with environmentally friendly liquefied natural gas (LNG) was completed successfully.
- 04-05-2015 / Corporate News /Germany's first hydrogen filling station on the autobahn opens
As part of the Clean Energy Partnership (CEP), Daimler, Linde and TOTAL have jointly taken an important step forward in the expansion of Germany’s hydrogen (H 2) infrastructure.
- 30-04-2015 / Corporate News /Linde starts the new financial year with increases in revenue and earnings as a result of positive exchange rate effects
- In the first quarter of 2015, the technology company The Linde Group benefited significantly from the weakness of the euro, which led to increases in its Group revenue and operating profit. The very positive trend in operating cash flow also continued in the first three months of the financial year.
- 22-04-2015 / Trade News /Linde wins prestigious international product design award for pioneering cylinder valve EVOS™
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that its technologically advanced, ground-breaking gas cylinder valve, EVOS™ Ci, has won the prestigious Red Dot Award: Product Design 2015.
- 10-04-2015 / Corporate News /Linde to supply LNG fuel gas system to new high-speed ferry
Technology company The Linde Group, via its Swedish Engineering subsidiary Cryo AB, has been awarded a contract by Meyer Turku Shipyard of Finland to build a liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel gas system for the next-generation high-speed ferry being built for AS Tallink Grupp. The ferry will operate in the Baltic Sea between Helsinki, Finland and Tallinn, Estonia and has been designed to comply with the European Emission Control Area (ECA) limits thanks to the use of LNG as fuel.
- 09-04-2015 / Corporate News /Linde at HANNOVER MESSE: Focus on hydrogen mobility, energy storage and liquefied natural gas
Technology company The Linde Group will be showcasing the latest developments in environmentally sound energy carriers at HANNOVER MESSE 2015.
- 26-03-2015 / Corporate News /Linde sets up combustion centre in Suzhou
The technology group The Linde Group has in Suzhou launched its combustion centre, taking the lead in the development of new combustion and heat treatment applications and solutions in China and the Asia Pacific region.
- 16-03-2015 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth in a difficult market environment and increases its dividend
- The technology company The Linde Group has continued to see positive trends in the 2014 financial year, achieving increases in both Group operating profit and Group revenue after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 26-02-2015 / Corporate News /Linde to supply Shell Eco-marathon with hydrogen
For the fifth consecutive year, technology company The Linde Group will support the Shell Eco-marathon and supply participating fuel cell-powered vehicles with hydrogen.
- 09-02-2015 / Trade News /Linde launches innovative leak detection technology to improve food packaging process
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of MAPAX® LD, a pioneering technology to detect defects in modified atmosphere packaging (MAP).
- 23-01-2015 / Trade News /High Velocity Oxy-Fuel Flame Spraying in Focus
- For experts from the field of thermal spraying, the city of Erding is now closely linked with an exciting branch of this technology: high velocity oxy-fuel flame spraying. In autumn 2012, thermal spray specialists in fact gathered there for the ninth time.
- 22-01-2015 / Corporate News /Linde to build its first hydrogen fuelling station in Sweden
Technology company The Linde Group, via its Scandinavian business branch AGA, will build its first hydrogen refuelling station in Sweden at Arlanda airport outside Stockholm.
- 11-12-2014 / Trade News /Linde launches its first retail hydrogen fueling station in the U.S.
Linde LLC, the North American subsidiary of The Linde Group, has put its first retail hydrogen fueling station in the U.S. into operation. The facility, which is a part of the Ramos Oil Company multi-fuel station in West Sacramento, California, was inaugurated yesterday.
- 05-12-2014 / Corporate News /Linde AG Supervisory Board appoints new Executive Board members
The Linde AG Supervisory Board has appointed Dr Christian Bruch (44) and Bernd Eulitz (49) as new members of its Executive Board with effect from 1 January 2015.
- 30-10-2014 / Corporate News /January to September 2014: Linde generates a slight increase in revenue despite unfavourable exchange rate effects – Growth targets adjusted to reflect the weakening in the economic outlook
- In the nine months to 30 September 2014, the technology company Linde achieved a slight increase in Group revenue despite unfavourable exchange rate effects. Group operating profit, on the other hand, was not as high as the figure achieved in the first nine months of 2013.
- 30-10-2014 / Adhoc News /Linde recognises impairment losses and adjusts its growth targets to reflect the weakening in the economic outlook
- 22-10-2014 / Trade News /Linde launches pioneering NOx removal technology for the power industry
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that its innovative nitrogen oxides (NOx) emissions removal technology, LoTOx™, is now available for the power industry.
- 08-10-2014 / Trade News /Daimler, Linde and partners to build new hydrogen fuelling stations in Germany
Automobile manufacturer Daimler and gases and engineering company The Linde Group will team up with oil and gas companies TOTAL, OMV, Avia and Hoyer this year to significantly increase the number of hydrogen fuelling stations in Germany.
- 07-10-2014 / Corporate News /Linde to build new air separation unit in eastern Germany
- Technology company The Linde Group is set to build a new air separation unit in the eastern German town of Eisenhüttenstadt, near Frankfurt an der Oder.
- 15-09-2014 / Corporate News /Linde listed again in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
- Linde AG has again been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI).
- 11-09-2014 / Corporate News /Linde awarded engineering contract for LNG plant in Canada
Technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract to provide engineering and procurement services for a 2.1 million tonnes per annum (MTPA) natural gas liquefaction plant for Woodfibre LNG Limited, a subsidiary of energy resources development company Pacific Oil & Gas (PO&G).
- 08-09-2014 / Trade News /Linde Healthcare continues to support innovation in advanced respiratory care
- Linde Healthcare, a global business unit of The Linde Group, today announced the new beneficiaries of its REALfund initiative, a programme supporting ideas and projects with the potential to improve patient outcomes and health economics across the wide field of respiratory medicine.
- 14-08-2014 / Trade News /Linde and Solidia Technologies work together to industrialize technology that considerably reduces CO2 footprint and production costs of pre-cast concrete
The U.S. start-up Solidia Technologies® has signed a partnership agreement with The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company, to industrialize an innovative technology that could reduce the environmental footprint of pre-cast concrete while reducing production costs and improving the performance of building materials.
- 05-08-2014 / Trade News /Linde to build two additional retail hydrogen fueling stations in northern California
The California Energy Commissionen (CEC) awarded USD 4.3 million to Linde North America to construct retail hydrogen fueling stations at Oakland International Airport and San Ramon, California.
- 29-07-2014 / Corporate News /January to June 2014: Linde proves its stability despite unfavourable exchange rate effects
In the first half of 2014, the technology company The Linde Group generated virtually the same amount of revenue as in the first half of 2013. Group operating profit was not quite as high as in the prior-year period.
- 14-07-2014 / Trade News /Linde starts small-series production for hydrogen fuelling stations
Technology company The Linde Group continues to advance the introduction of hydrogen as a fuel: Today the company officially opened the world’s first small-series production facility for hydrogen fuelling stations in Vienna.
- 01-07-2014 / Trade News /Linde launches global initiative to improve safe handling of acetylene gas
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of its worldwide safety programme to improve the safe storage and transportation of acetylene cylinders by customers.
- 27-06-2014 / Trade News /Bechtel-Linde consortium to build large-scale ethylene plant at Baytown complex
Bechtel and Linde have been awarded a contract to design and build an ethylene plant in Texas for ExxonMobil. The plant will be built just east of Houston at the ExxonMobil Baytown Complex, one of the largest and most technologically advanced petroleum and petrochemical complexes in the world.
- 16-06-2014 / Trade News /Linde subsidiary CRYO AB will build LNG fuel gas system for high-tech Finnish icebreaker
The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract by Arctech Helsinki Shipyard of Finland to build a liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel gas system for a new icebreaker for the Finnish Transport Agency.
- 03-06-2014 / Trade News /Linde and BASF intend to jointly develop on-purpose butadiene technology
The Linde Group and BASF SE intend to cooperate in developing and licensing processes for the on-purpose production of linear butenes and butadiene.
- 02-06-2014 / Trade News /Siluria Technologies and Linde announce ethylene technology partnership
Siluria Technologies, a pioneer in the commercial production of fuels and chemicals made from clean and abundant natural gas, and The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company, announced today that they have entered into a collaboration agreement.
- 23-05-2014 / Corporate News /Go ahead for the energy turnaround in Germany: Secretary of State Reiche opens hydrogen station at Berlin-Schönefeld
The Parliamentary Secretary of State to the Federal Transport Minister, Katherina Reiche, refuelled a fuel cell vehicle for the first time at the “Green Hydrogen Hub” (H2BER) of the TOTAL multi-energy fuelling station at Berlin-Schönefeld.
- 15-05-2014 / Corporate News /Minister Gabriel sees Energiepark Mainz as an important building block of Germany’s energy turnaround
Today, Germany’s Minister of Economics and Technology, Sigmar Gabriel, together with representatives of power utility Stadtwerke Mainz AG, Siemens AG, The Linde Group and RheinMain University of Applied Sciences, gave the starting signal for the construction of the Energiepark Mainz.
- 06-05-2014 / Corporate News /January to March 2014: Linde achieves a slight increase in revenue – growth slowed by exchange rate effects
The technology company The Linde Group achieved a slight increase in Group revenue in the first quarter of 2014 when compared with the first quarter of 2013.
- 04-04-2014 / Corporate News /Linde to demonstrate its leading role in clean fuels at HANNOVER MESSE trade show
Technology company The Linde Group will be presenting the latest advances in eco-friendly energy carriers at HANNOVER MESSE 2014. It will be focusing in particular on hydrogen and liquefied natural gas (LNG).
- 31-03-2014 / Trade News /Linde awarded Enterprise Framework Agreement by Shell to build ethane cracking units
The technology company The Linde Group announced today that it has entered into an Enterprise Framework Agreement (EFA) with Shell Global Solutions International B. V. to build ethane cracking units on a global basis. The EFA is for ten years, with an option to be extended.
- 17-03-2014 / Corporate News /Linde increases revenue and earnings again and raises its dividend
- The technology company The Linde Group continued to give a steady business performance in the 2013 financial year, again achieving increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 11-02-2014 / Corporate News /Linde to deliver two hydrogen plants to Russia
- Technology company The Linde Group has recently signed an engineering and procurement contract for two hydrogen plants in Nizhnekamsk, Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation.
- 10-02-2014 / Trade News /Linde supplies next generation specialty gas cylinders for use on International Space Station
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that Danish Aerospace Company (DAC) has selected Linde’s ECOCYL® specialty gas cylinders to calibrate important respiratory measurement equipment onboard the International Space Station (ISS). Both measurement equipment and cylinders are scheduled for launch on a European Ariane-5 rocket in South America during summer 2014.
- 07-02-2014 / Corporate News /Linde and Nynas conclude hydrogen on-site contract
- The technology company The Linde Group has signed a long-term contract with Nynas AB, one of the world leaders in the naphthenic specialty oils (NSP) and the bitumen business, for the on-site supply of hydrogen at Nynas’ refinery in Hamburg, Germany.
- 04-02-2014 / Trade News /Linde becomes global partner of Shell Eco-marathon
The technology company The Linde Group will intensify its involvement in the Shell Eco-marathon, becoming a "Global Paddock Partner" for this year's event. Shell Eco-marathon is one of the world's most challenging student innovation competitions and takes place annually in Europe, America and Asia.
- 27-01-2014 / Trade News /Bomin Linde LNG and AG EMS conclude first contract in Germany for the delivery of liquefied natural gas as marine fuel
The shipping company Aktien-Gesellschaft EMS (AG EMS) and Bomin Linde LNG have signed the first contract for the delivery of liquefied natural gas (LNG) in Germany.
- 11-12-2013 / Trade News /Partners green light "Energiepark Mainz"
The Energiepark Mainz, planned for the Hechtsheim district of the city of Mainz, can go ahead, with construction set to start in the spring of 2014. This has today been confirmed by Siemens, the Linde Group, RheinMain University of Applied Sciences and Stadtwerke Mainz at a joint meeting in Mainz which saw the appropriate agreements concluded.
- 10-12-2013 / Trade News /Capture Power welcomes FEED contract award
Capture Power Limited, the consortium of Alstom, Drax and BOC, today welcomed the UK Government’s announcement that it has been awarded a Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) contract for its planned, state-of-the-art carbon capture and storage (CCS) demonstration project – the White Rose CCS Project.
- 25-11-2013 / Trade News /Linde enables zero refrigeration emissions for Marks & Spencer and Starbucks store deliveries
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced it is running the first fleet of six eco-friendly FROSTCRUISE® vehicles in Europe, via its subsidiary supply chain company, Gist, for daily delivery routes to Marks & Spencer and Starbucks retail stores.
- 21-11-2013 / Trade News /LNG to be available in Hamburg and Bremerhaven by 2015: Bomin Linde LNG starts the implementation process for both terminals
- After finalizing project preparations, Bomin Linde LNG has now decided to initiate the implementation process for both facilities in Hamburg and Bremerhaven. Subject to approval from the authorities, Germany’s first LNG bunkering terminals will be operational in 2015.
- 20-11-2013 / Trade News /Linde Healthcare at MEDICA: Launch of LIV® IQ cylinder sets a benchmark for mobile oxygen therapy
- Today Linde Healthcare, a global business unit of The Linde Group, presents LIV® IQ, the intelligent generation of oxygen cylinders with integrated pressure regulators, to a broad audience of healthcare professionals at the MEDICA in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- 29-10-2013 / Corporate News /January to September 2013: Linde gives a steady business performance
In the third quarter of 2013, the technology company The Linde Group continued to give a relatively steady business performance, achieving significant growth in Group revenue and Group operating profit in the nine months ended 30 September 2013.
- 30-09-2013 / Corporate News /Leading industrial companies agree on an action plan for the construction of a hydrogen refuelling network in Germany
The six partners in the "H2 Mobility" initiative - Air Liquide, Daimler, Linde, OMV, Shell and Total – have set up upon a specific action plan for the construction of a nationwide hydrogen refuelling network for fuel cell-powered electric vehicles.
- 27-09-2013 / Corporate News /Dr Wolfgang Büchele to become new CEO of Linde AG
The Supervisory Board of Linde AG, in its meeting today, has appointed Dr Wolfgang Büchele (54) as member of the Executive Board effective 1 May 2014 and designated CEO.
- 25-09-2013 / Corporate News /Linde raises the bar for hydrogen transport efficiency
- Technology company The Linde Group has developed a new storage technology that will enable a much more efficient transport of larger amounts of hydrogen.
- 20-09-2013 / Corporate News /Linde again listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
Linde AG has been listed again in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. The analysts at RobecoSAM have thereby acknowledged the continuous improvement in the sustainability performance of the technology group.
- 10-09-2013 / Trade News /New cryogenic technology significantly reduces Campylobacter in poultry
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that positive results from trials of a new cryogenic technology could enable the Food Standards Agency (FSA) in the UK to meet its 2015 Campylobacter reduction targets.
- 22-08-2013 / Trade News /Linde to build world’s largest CO2 purification and liquefaction plant
The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract to build the world’s largest carbon dioxide (CO2) purification and liquefaction plant for Jubail United Petrochemical Company (UNITED), a manufacturing affiliate of SABIC (Saudi Basic Industries Corporation). The plant will be located in Jubail Industrial City, Saudi Arabia.
- 30-07-2013 / Corporate News /First half of 2013: Linde continues its steady business performance and confirms its outlook
In the second quarter of 2013, the technology company The Linde Group built on its solid business performance in the first quarter of the year. In the six months ended 30 June 2013, it once again achieved increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 22-07-2013 / Trade News /Linde unveils world’s first hybrid gas regulator for increased safety and performance
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, has today announced the launch of SMOOTHFLO™, a ground-breaking technologically advanced gas pressure regulator. The new single-stage regulator, dubbed a “hybrid”, delivers performance similar to that of a multi-stage regulator and has a unique combination of embedded technologies and features making it a world first among industrial gas regulators.
- 16-07-2013 / Corporate News /Sapphire Energy and Linde expand partnership
Sapphire Energy, Inc., one of the world leaders in algae-based Green Crude oil production, and the technology company The Linde Group today announced they will expand their partnership to commercialize a new industrial scale conversion technology needed to upgrade algae biomass into crude oil.
- 08-07-2013 / Corporate News /Hydrogen for Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles in France
Hydrogen and fuel cells could increase the potential for the deployment of electric vehicles in Europe,
whilst strengthening renewable energy production capacities in regions of France. This is the shared
vision of the twenty partner members of the “Mobility Hydrogen France" consortium, who have combined
forces and expertise to produce an economically competitive and supported deployment plan for a private
and public hydrogen refuelling infrastructure in France between 2015 and 2030, including an analysis of
- 08-07-2013 / Trade News /Linde starts delivery from largest helium facility in the world
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, has today shipped the first container from its newest helium source, Helium II, operated by Ras Gas at the Ras Laffan Industrial City in Qatar.
- 02-07-2013 / Trade News /Linde at SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN 2013 – Hall 5.0/booth C115 Welding the World. Together.
Linde will be showcasing a broad lineup of one-stop solutions enabled by industrial gases at this year's SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN international trade fair for joining, cutting and surfacing. Inspired by the company's motto "Welding the World. Together.", the Linde stand in hall 5.0, booth C115 will be covering the full spectrum from supply options through to specialised applications.
- 02-07-2013 / Trade News /Research cooperation develops innovative technology for environmentally sustainable syngas production from carbon dioxide and hydrogen
BASF, The Linde Group and ThyssenKrupp plan to develop an environmentally friendly and competitive basis for utilizing the climate gas carbon dioxide (CO2) on an industrial scale.
- 27-06-2013 / Trade News /Linde Electronics' carbon nanotube inks to drive innovation in next generation electronic devices
Electronics, the global electronics business of The Linde Group, today launches a revolutionary new carbon nanotube ink to drive innovation in the development of next generation displays, sensors and other electronic devices.