- Customer Service Center Analyst – Dutch Speaker
The Linde Group is a world-leading gases and engineering company with around 65,500 employees in more than 100 countries worldwide.
We at Customer Service Center in Porto provide business process services in areas such as Order-to-Cash, Credit to Cash and Inside Sales to internal and external customers.
Our global success as a Services Organization is based on our teams of passionate and driven people, deep process expertise, and a culture centered on customer-experience and innovation.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Your value for data accuracy is important as you ensure the maintenance of Master Data Management - covering Customer Master Data, Contract Management and Pricing Master. Your key attention to details is essential in maintaining rigorous and up-to-date information of the Master Data that defines the trading relationship of each customer to the Linde business;
• Your drive to deliver excellent results and your customer focus attitude is key in promoting Customer Experience by identifying/solving customer queries that impact the performance of the business.
• You are responsible in ensuring that the data received from the customers is accurately and timely maintained;
• Your personal interactions in the front-line of Linde's business help ensure customer's loyalty to the Linde Brand and enhance Customer Experience;
• You maintain a high-quality service delivery within time frame or service level agreements (SLA), while act as ambassador of process standardization - to adhere in the organization’s policies and procedures and internal controls and best practices;
• You foster a collaborative working relationship with country and regional business partners. At the same time, make a difference as you directly interact with Linde's customers in Benelux Region;
• Work within a dynamic team of peers and benefit from our comprehensive Onboarding and Mentoring program. As we help you grow, you will have the opportunity to drive your own career in our Customer Service Center.
• Equivalent knowledge and experience using SAP (preferential) and advanced MS Excel skills;
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, process-driven environment; Passionate to work in a team and can engage well in a multi-cultural environment and across multiple countries;
• Customer focused, analytical, detailed oriented and excellent problem solving skills;
• Ability to communicate with customers and the business in the local language – French/Dutch, and within the LGS Finance and Business community with a good English communication (business) written and verbal skills.
• Work Center: Maia, Customer Service Center RES
• Working hours: 8 hours per day (7am - 4pm)
• Minimum travel is required
• Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org